Paranormal Research Articles & Advice
- Investigations: Are You In Danger? by Chris Bailey, Grimstone Inc.
- Psychology & Hauntings
- Frank's Box - The New Spirit Communication
- Ghost Hunting Ethics with Michigan Ghost Watchers
- Getting a Start in Paranormal Investigation
- Those Damn Orbs....
- Basics of Spirit Photography by Chris Bailey, Grimstone Inc.
- The Ouija Boards - Every Kids Favorite Toy
- Types of Ghosts & Hauntings
- Submitting & Gathering Paranormal Evidence
- Non-Contact Thermometers & Ghost Huntings
- Paranormal Philosophy by Joe Karel
When it comes to the current state of the paranormal, there are a lot of people running around waving their gadgets in the air but not really understanding how things really work. Or if it’s not gadgets, they are using “superstition” as a means to investigate or understand something. This section is a learning tool to gain an advantage when it comes to truly understanding your equipment and the paranormal. The articles below were written by an excellent paranormal investigator (now retired) by the name of Gene Lafferty out of Ohio. A brilliant man and a brilliant set of articles to read and learn from.
- Using and Understanding the EXIF Information In Your Digital Photos
- The Myth Behind the 3:00am Demonic Haunting
- Selecting a DVR System for Paranormal Investigation
- Presbycusis Phenomenon - Children & Spirits
- Can Children See Ghosts Better Than Adults?
- Talking Boards & the Ideomotor Response
- The Scientific Method & Paranormal Research - A Must Read!
- AC Electrical Sensitivity - Learn Why It's Important in Paranormal Investigation
- The Witching Hour
Do you have a great article you think would fit well on our website? Send it to us for review!