True Tales from Michigan -"true tales of ghostly & creepy experiences around Michigan..."
This page is dedicated to true tales submitted to us from Michigan and beyond. Whether it's poltergeist activity in your office that was captured by the security camera systems, legendary haunted houses in your neighborhood, strange creatures in the woods or little green men prowling in the night, we'd love to hear about it. We won't demand evidence on film or judge you. If you have a true ghost story or unexplained experience, share it with us! We do not add emails, real names, or secure information to stories unless asked to.
- Shadow People, Ghostly Lights and a Mysterious Voice
- The Horrors of Dudgeon Swamp
- Haunted Soop Cemetery
- "It Felt Like the House Was Watching Us..."
- Hatchet Man Road - Lights, Apparitions & a Ghost Car
- Former Hillcrest Sanitarium - Howell
- A Disturbing Creature at Mona Shore
- Ghostly Activity at Mary Mayo Hall - Michigan State University
- Green Eyes And A Demonic Feeling From Millington Hills
- A Spirit Stays Behind After The Ouija Board Is Put Away
- The Beast of Hart, Michigan
- The "Bloody Boot" of Pere Cheney Cemetery
- Ride Faster!!! - The sounds of a large animal, but nothing is there...
- A Corpse Sits Up!!
- Battle Creek Residents' Ghostly Time at Waverly Hills Sanatorium
- Encounters at the Traverse City Mental Hospital
- The Lonely Ghost of Fulton Street - Grand Rapids
- The Mystic Marlo - A Nudge From Beyond the Grave?
- A Ouija Board Tells the Future
- Ghost Dog in Adrien, Michigan
- Hauntings at Central Michigan University
- Something Lurks in Saginaw Bay
- A Dark Hooded Figure Attacks in Adrian, Michigan
- Don't Ever Steal From the Dead - A Cautionary Tale of Pere Cheney
- A Ghostly Protector in AuGres, Michigan
- Ghosts in the Cornfield - Battlecreek
- A Michigan Man Encounters A Creature
*Blue links in the first paragraph are what help us stay on the Otherside. Thank you!